Our main coronavirus advice page for staff and students is updated every day with new information, so be sure to check back if you have any questions.
Online learning and assessmentAs you know, face to face teaching has now been suspended for the rest of the academic year. You can find information on learning effectively online on UCL’s Continuing to learn remotely webpage.
Support from UCL Library Services
Although Library sites, including the Student Centre, are now closed, you can still access electronic books, articles and databases. All book loans have now automatically been extended until Friday 5 June 2020, so you don’t need to worry about returning books. Please check the Library website regularly for further updates.
Student Support & WellbeingThe SSW team have put together a range of resources, including tips on mental and physical health, staying in touch with friends and family and how to cope with working remotely.
- Support for UCL students during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Coronavirus: Looking after your mental health
- 20 great things to do indoors
- Avoiding scams related to coronavirus
- Long distance: There with you
- Exercise and staying healthy at home
- 10 top tips for remote learning
- What to do if illness or disruption affects your ability to complete assessments - extenuating circumstances
- FAQs for Study Abroad students
UCL CareersOne-to-one appointments and many events are still going ahead remotely. The team are also in conversation with recruiters regarding their planning for internships, graduate roles, assessment centres and interviews. For weekly careers updates, online resources and guidance on how to get - or stay - career-ready, subscribe to the UCL Careers newsletter.
And finally...Please do continue to keep an eye on your UCL email during the holidays, so that you see updates from UCL.
Wishing you all a healthy and happy Easter break,