How to report issues in UCL’s buildings

Students laughing on the main quad
Students laughing on the main quad
If you need to report maintenance issues in UCL’s academic buildings, you can do so via the new MyCampus system - read on to find out more.

Following a successful pilot last year, we’re rolling out the new MyCampus system to all UCL buildings except UCL East and Accommodation buildings. 

You can use MyCampus to raise requests for a variety of things including: 
  • Building repairs and maintenance 
  • Furniture/porterage 
  • Cleaning/hygiene 
  • Heating, cooling and ventilation 
  • Power and lighting 
  • Waste management 
  • Lifts 
  • Leaks

Find out more about MyCampus including how to report and FAQS

What if I want to raise a request for UCL East? 

To raise a request at One Pool Street or Marshgate, you can either: 

What if I want to raise a request in my student accommodation? 

Please report your issue to a member of the student accommodation staff team, who will make the request on your behalf. You can ask to be named as an alternative contact if you want to receive live updates about your request.   
  • University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT (0) 20 7679 2000