Join us for the official launch of the European University for Well-being (EUniWell) on Tuesday, 17 November. Open to all, this day-long programme of virtual events introduces EUniWell as a European University Alliance.
EUniWell brings together the Universities of Birmingham, Cologne, Florence, Leiden, Linnaeus, Nantes and Semmelweis. The alliance was named in July as one of 24 new ‘European Universities of the Future’ through the European Commission’s ERASMUS+ and Horizon 2020 programmes.
Partners across Europe are taking part in the the launch day, which runs from 09:00-16:30 GMT (10:00-17:30 CET) and will feature a number of special virtual events, including:
- Virtual campus tours of partner universities;
- A panel discussion with the EUniWell Pro-Vice-Chancellors/Vice-Rectors’ steering group;
- Presentations from the EUniWell Student Committee;
- Launch of the second round of the popular EUniWell Seed Fund ;
- Academic talks on the theme of well-being relating to the key research themes of EUniWell;
- Health, Individual and Societal Well-being, Environment, and Teacher Education; and
- Presentations by PhD researchers on their work in well-being.
All launch day activities will be available on the day with no pre-registration required. Please note that timings are in Central European Time (CET). For more information please contact Hannah Stretton , International Partnerships Officer for Europe