If you’re thinking about postgraduate study, don’t miss this year’s UCL Graduate Open Day, which gives you the opportunity to find out more about your options and get a sense of what it’s like to study at UCL.
Join us on 4 December from 3-7pm for an evening of exciting talks, tasters, tours and sessions at UCL’s Graduate Open Day. You’ll get the chance to learn more about our extensive range of postgraduate degrees from our academics and students, who’ll be on hand to chat to you about any questions or queries you might have.
The Graduate Open Day is also a good opportunity for you to get more information on funding options available to you. The UCL Funding team will be giving two presentations, and Dr. Shuzhi Zhou (GradFunding) will also be giving a presentation on Alternative Funding. There’ll also be a UCL Funding stall present in the Student Centre - come by between 3-7pm to speak to the team!
What do I need to know about the Open Day?
- To book for the Open Day, click here to be referred to our booking form, where you’ll be able to select the subject admissions talks that you’re interested in attending.
- Only subject admissions talks are bookable - if you’d like to attend any other talks, tasters, tours or one-to-one sessions, it’s recommended that you arrive slightly earlier as spaces are given on a first come, first served basis.
- No more tickets available for your preferred subject admissions talk? Come in on the day and head straight for one of the Information Points in the North Cloisters or Roberts Engineering Building, to do an on-the-day-booking. You’ll get general admission to the Open Day, and from there can try attending the subject admissions talk you’re interested in. Please note that if you haven’t booked in advance, we’re unable to guarantee you on-the-day entry to the subject talks as they are particularly popular and there is a likely chance that they will book out quickly.
- If you consider yourself to have a disability, then please let us know on the booking form when booking your tickets for the Open Day or get in touch with us directly. We are happy to cater to your needs on the day to make sure you get the most out of the Open Day.
- Your booking for the Open Day includes one guest entry, although priority for attendance to our subject talks is given to students.
- If you have any questions about the Open Day that haven’t been covered here, you’re welcome to write to the Open Day team.