Inside UCL should be your first choice for carrying out basic tasks such as booking leave, registering sickness absence and updating your personal details.
This week Inside UCL has won two awards. A BIMA (British Interactive Media Association) award for transforming UCL’s employee experience and a second endorsement at the ISG Paragon awards
Inside UCL, launched earlier this year and gives you quick and easy access to the following tasks:
- Booking annual leave and authorising your teams leave requests
- Updating your personal information
- Recording sickness absence
- Viewing your mandatory training record
- Desk booking (Bidborough House based staff)
- Keeping up to date with UCL news
Booking leave couldn’t be simpler - just a few clicks from opening the app. No need to be on the UCL network and you don’t need to touch MyHR.
You can launch the app on your desktop but its also optimised for mobile so just put a short-cut to the app on your phone for easy access.
So if you haven’t tried it already, give it a go! You’ll be surprised how much easier tasks are to complete with the app.
Launch Inside UCL
And there are lots more features to be added to the app in the near future. Before Christmas the app will support the:
- opening up of access more widely to include contractors, casual and agency staff so they can use non-HR functionality, like desk booking
- ability to self report your sickness
- ability to view and update your EDI information
- ability for staff to view their pay profile - your salary, working patterns and any allowances that you receive
- University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT (0) 20 7679 2000